Student Government: Research Volunteer
Name: Jahanvi Narwal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2023
End Date: June 30, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5172-2022
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 13, 2022
Collaborate with a team of committee Researchers to conduct surveys, collect data, analyze data, write research reports, and present research and findings to interested parties.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly committee meetings to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Write appropriate and clear survey questions
- Assist in compiling and summarising results into research reports and presentations
- Interest in survey creation and analysis (typically using Qualtrics, R, and Excel)
- Skills in creating data visualisations, presentations, and social media materials are a plus!
- Dependable and hardworking with the ability to learn and research new data topics quickly and accurately
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.