Student Government: SAO Academic Director
Name: Travis Haskin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid). Hours beyond specified requirement will be considered volunteer/education experience only.
Start Date: Jan. 8, 2023
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5198-2022
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 28, 2022
Assist Student Advocate in their duties to advocate for all individuals within the diverse student population at UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly SAO staff meetings
- Oversee the academic case advising division of SAO
- Train new caseworkers in academic cases
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule and dedication to execution of job
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.