Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Director of Business Development
Name: Kate Lin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: apx 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2013
End Date: June 20, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0520-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 23, 2013
The Director of Business Development for the Entrepreneurship Fund's main goal is to increase the E-Fund's professional and community network.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Prospect for potential new opportunities and turn this int increased business
- Plan approaches and pitches to mentors, advisors, student applicants, etc.
- Build relationships with new mentors, advisors, student applicants and clubs etc.
- Stay in contact and keep mentors and advisors up to date
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in trafficking
- Reach out to campus newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, etc for monthly publicity
- Help to plan networking events for aspiring student entrepreneurs.
- Extremely organized and dependable
- Desire to help aspiring student entrepreneurs
- Interest in entrepreneurship and social impact
- Highly professional communication skill in person, e-mailing, and phone
- Good at seeing strategic opportunities
- Strong independent initiative
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.