Unitrans: Support Services Supervisor
Name: Alexandra Schmidt
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 9-12 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-5202-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 6, 2022
To upkeep the cleanliness of the Unitrans vehicles and to provide help and leadership to fellow employees.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in the position.
The student in the role of Support Services Supervisor will be expected to follow the Unitrans Code of Conduct, complying to Unitrans policies, and upholding the Principles of Community. We are committed to provide a pleasant, welcoming, comfortable, and safe environment.
Unitrans is an equal employment opportunity.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Supervising all Support Services Assistants
- Running the vehicle washer
- Parking vehicles after cleaning
- Driving the employee shuttle
- Assist in training new Support Services employees
- Must have experience as an SS Assistant or a Unitrans Driver
- Able to work two weekend shifts per month
- Willingness to teach others and provide a good example of ethics and a good working environment
- Candidates successfully hired are subject to drug testing as a condition of employment
- Develop management and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to people from all walks of life
- Develop communication skills along all lines of authority
- Learn how to take on a leadership/authoritative role.
- Work in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- Must be available from 6pm-10pm Monday through Thursday
- Must be able to work part of Summer, Winter, and Spring breaks
- Become part of the Unitrans family and contribute to a friendly and honest work environment.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.