Picnic Day: Entertainment Assistant Director
Name: Jillian Munyon
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 16, 2023
End Date: April 22, 2023
Job Number: 0004-5203-2022
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 8, 2023
Recruiting and organizing performers for Picnic Day Entertainments
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Responding to emails and slack within 24 hours
- Attend office hours and socials
- Work Picnic Day by organizing and helping emcee the performances.
- Organizational skills
- Collaboration skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.