Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Director of Fundraising
Name: Kate Lin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: apx 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2013
End Date: June 20, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0521-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 23, 2013
The Director of
Fundraising will oversee fundraising efforts for the Entrepreneurship Fund.
This includes representing the organization at networking events as well as
developing strong relationships with the alumni association and other groups.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Reach out to alumni
and successful professionals to ask for support (either with expertise or
• Work with the Director of Public Relations to expand awareness of the program’s existence to attract crowdfunding
• Seek out grants, if available and applicable
• Desire to help
aspiring student entrepreneurs
• Interest in entrepreneurship and social impact
• Highly professional communication skills in person, e-mailing, and phone
• Good at seeing strategic opportunities
• Strong independent initiative
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.