Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Terry Tong
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Jan. 16, 2023
End Date: April 30, 2023
Job Number: 0004-5212-2022
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 9, 2023
As the member of the Picnic Day board, you will assist the Technical Director and other directors in planning for Picnic Day and help keep things running smoothly on Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings/team meetings.
- Collaborating with ASUCD IT & Creative Media, design, maintain and update content on the Picnic Day website.
- Organize and manage sound systems for Picnic Day.
- Receive and provide sound training.
- Must be available on Picnic Day, April 15, 2023.
- Skills to be an effective communicator.
- Ability to be willing to learn new things.
- Skills with working with technology and willingness to learn new skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with websites and/or sound equipment preferred but not required.
- Ability to help with moving sound equipment on Picnic Day.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.