Pantry: Inventory Manager
Name: Abigail Nonnarath
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hours/week (refer to budget for weeks and hours paid) Any hours beyond specified hours will be considered additional volunteer experience
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0025-5220-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 18, 2022
To oversee daily operations at the Pantry, an ASUCD unit responsible for providing food and basic necessities to students in need. To work in pairs on specific focus areas. To run all internal and external operations with guidance from the Director and Assistant Director.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Maintain inventory system
- Keep donation delivery records
- Place food, basic necessities and operational supplies
- Audit inventory and coordinate deliveries through onsite shifts
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, particularily in regards to communication across diverse communites
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to be independent and foresee, identify, and recommend solutions
- Professionalism, courtesy, punctuality, and good humor
- Interest in food security, basic needs, and adressing the stigma of hunger on college campuses
- For more information on the position, click the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EvblB3x6G5mCLCY5EBrKL8SzHdhjnhUtMle8j1euIHg/edit
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.