Entertainment Council: Productions Coordinator (Volunteer)
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2023
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-5222-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 18, 2022
- Assistants to the Productions Director
- Sill help with related tasks and attend all productions events
- Should be able to lead production events in the case director unavailability
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
A clear understanding of the contract process, be able to efficiently wrap cords, spend an additional hour per week ensuring cabinets are organized, the ability to create your own events, must be able to assist director at any small event
- Capable of self learning
- Interested in sound/music
- Time management, creativity;
- Learn about sound & meet cool people (no previous experience required)!
- You also get the opportunity to meet a lot of cool artists/ bands while attending their performances.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.