Entertainment Council: Design Coordinator (Volunteer)
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2023
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-5227-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 18, 2022
Assist Design Director in any EC related project that they might need help in. This includes posters, stickers, logos, etc. There is a lot of creative freedom here. New ideas welcome
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help plan posters and graphics for upcoming ASUCD events
- Work with Director and Promotions to help organize campaigns
- Able to attend EC events
- Adobe Photoshop and Digital Editing Skills
- Open to feedback/communication skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience leadership
- Experience in Excel & Microsoft
- Time management
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.