Entertainment Council: Street Team Manager (Volunteer)
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2023
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-5228-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 18, 2022
They will be responsible for promotions that take place beyond the digital sphere. This will include tabling, flyering, A-frames, and any other physical promotions.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Must take initiative in setting up various outreach opportunities with local vendors, clubs, teams, etc. They should be comfortable in a leadership position. They will work closely with most of the Directors being that their main goal is outreach.
- Be able to learn about school flyer restrictions
- Work closely with sponsorship director about outreach to sponsors
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.