Entertainment Council: Volunteer Director
Name: Julianna Christofi
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 13 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2023
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0002-5229-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 18, 2022
Assist in widening audience reach of EC, Increasing org numbers, Creation of team building oppertunities, Unified communication through various positions and volunteers
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Weekly meeting attendance required, Oversee volunteer projects, Assistance in recruitment, Madatory tabeling attendance, Volunteer meeting organization, Large event volunteer coordination
- Interest in music and entertainment
- Networking/marketing oppertunites
- Schedule availability and participation
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.