Pantry: Outreach Editing Coordinator
Name: Abigail Nonnarath
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hours/week (refer to budget for hours & weeks paid)
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2023
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0025-5242-2022
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 26, 2022
- To assist the Outreach and External Affairs Managers by editing video projects to promote engagement
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Be prepared to help with media projects as needed in the quarter(s)
- Attend weekly check-ins with managers and outreach events
- Volunteer at the Pantry at least 1 hour a week
- Knowledge in video editing (Ex. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Good time management skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.