Picnic Day: Business Assistant Director
Name: Manish Rathor
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hours/week
Start Date: Jan. 20, 2023
End Date: April 30, 2023
Job Number: 0004-5243-2022
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 19, 2023
Help Business Director fulfill responsibilites and work collaboratively with other directors.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Sponshorship aquisition
- Budget managment
- Collaboration with the rest of the Picnic Day Committee
- Communication skills
- Good time managment skills
- Willingness to work as a team
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.