Executive Office: Executive Office Advocacy Team
Name: JT Eden
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2023
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0035-5269-2023
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 2, 2023
- To support the advocacy of the ASUCD Executive Office and to learn about the function and operation of ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Serve on one or more task forces.
- Support the President, Vice President, and Controller in their daily tasks.
- Write and advise on legislation on behalf of the Executive Office.
- Research student issues and create advocacy strategies.
- Other projects at the direction of the Executive Team.
- The executive office is a great place to start your time in ASUCD and campus advocacy, and no prior experience is required!
- We are looking for people who are motivated, self directed, and passionate about serving other students.
- All majors and interest areas are encouraged to apply.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.