Student Government: External Affairs Commission Member
Name: Daniel Mojica
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-3 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 8, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5272-2023
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 26, 2023
Serve as a commissioner on EAC. EAC reviews & approves legislation prior to final approval, work on projects in regards to the welfare of the student body & works to bridge the gap between the student body and student government.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Assist in creating/working on projects
- Work with commission members to communicate with off-campus bodies that affect the welfare of students in the University
- Work with ASUCD to recommend/develop policies for externally focused action
- Bridge the gap between student body and ASUCD
- Willingness to learn
- Communication, leadership, & time management skills
- Willingness to learn about the general student body and its welfare
- Commitment to meeting attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work well in fast-paced & collaborative environments
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.