Student Government: Library Committee Member (Volunteer)
Name: Nikki Bondale
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 Hours/Week
Start Date: Feb. 16, 2023
End Date: June 10, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5278-2023
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 9, 2023
The Library Committee Member focuses on including students' decisions, concerns, and questions into the library remodel process. The committee brings student voices to the librarian in order to ensure the library is accessible to all.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend biweekly meetings
- Work on committee projects which further the UC Davis Principles of Community and ASUCD Core Values
- Provide outreach regarding the UC Davis Library and its resources
- Have experience in student government, event or project planning, etc. (preferred)
- Hard working with strong organizational skills
- Strong public speaking, interpersonal and written communication abilities
- Passionate about bridging any gaps between the UC Davis library and students
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.