Student Government: STEM Committee Member (Volunteer)
Name: Yoanna Soliman
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 25, 2023
End Date: June 30, 2023
Job Number: 0008-5281-2023
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 8, 2023
STEM Committee looks to incorporate STEM expertise into the operations of the Association, promote access and equity within STEM, and coordinate various outreach and student participation efforts. The committee will be taking in several applicants for this posting.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly STEM Committee meetings.
- Contribute to and actively participate in the planning and running of events put on by the STEM Committee.
- Passion for STEM and the welfare of students on campus.
- Commitment to meeting attendance and participation.
- Commitment to UC Davis Principles of Community.
- Experience in organizing/planning events or a willingness to learn and participate.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Pease briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.