Picnic Day: Student Organization Fair Assistant Director (Volunteer)
Name: Michelle Feng
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hours during winter quarter, 6 hours during spring quarter
Start Date: Feb. 21, 2023
End Date: April 22, 2023
Job Number: 0004-5285-2023
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 12, 2023
Assist SOF Director in preparing for the 109th Picnic Day
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1) Recruit and email student clubs and organizations regarding SOF participation
2) Review SOF applications
3) Develop "best booth" criteria
1) Willing to learn and grow
2) Collaborate and communicate as a team
- Please list experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.