Student Government: Student Police Relations Committee Chair
Name: Bradley Bottoms
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 1, 2013
End Date: June 30, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0529-2013
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 26, 2013
- Represent student body on police related issues
- Be the ASUCD liaison bewteen campus and city police departments and students
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hold committee meetings
- Reach out to campus organizations
- Hold forums to inform students about current issues, to increase dialogue and awareness, and to gain student input
- good communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.