Student Government: ASUCD Court - Judicial Clerk to Justice Kim
Name: Woo Ju Kim
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10 hrs./week
Start Date: Oct. 9, 2013
End Date: June 5, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0533-2013
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 3, 2013
To serve as a Judicial Clerk to Justice Kim for the 2013-2014 school year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Maintain Court documents
- Take Action minutes
- Analyze and write case briefs
- Research Federal Rules to improve Judicial codes
- Must be able to keep confidentiality
- Penchant to Judicial Affairs
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.