Student Government: International Undergraduate Student Committee Member - Marketing
Name: Vishal Chakraborty
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0536-2014
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 20, 2014
The Committee Member of Marketing will work with the rest of the Committee to develop and maintain a professional image of the IUSC and expand awareness of the Committee's existence. Furthermore, the Committee Member of Marketing will work with different departments and resources on campus to promote the growing international community on campus and to bring domestic and international students together.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Listening to the Committee's needs and helping to develop branding, messaging, and marketing materials
- Assisting with marketing the Committee's events, opportunities and mission
- Being an active member of the Committee and contributing ideas
- Dependable and punctual
- Interest in international aspects of the campus
- Strong independent initiative
- Previous experience in marketing and design preferable
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.