Student Government: Volunteer Staff for ASUCD Senator Miguel Guerrero
Name: Miguel Louis Guerrero
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: May 1, 2015
End Date: March 30, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0538-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 29, 2015
To work with and assist Senator Miguel Guerrero in various projects and collaborate with numerous UC Davis student communities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Maintain contact with different campus departments
- Utilization of social media and other tools to obtain student input
- Leadership skills and the ability to work in a group setting
- Creative problem solving and passion to improve our campus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Why are you qualified for this position and how does it relate to your interests?
- What ideas do you have to help widen ASUCD exposure to the student body?
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.