Student Government: International Undergraduate Student Committee Member - Program Coordinator
Name: Vishal Chakraborty
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0542-2014
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 20, 2014
Coordinate activities and collaborations with various departments, clubs and their resources.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Know the mission of the Committee
- Coordinate speaker series
- Liaison between entities on campus and the Committee
- Good organization and communication skills
- Strong interest in bringing both the domestic and international communities together.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.