Student Government: Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Nilofer Chollampat
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 30, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0545-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 14, 2015
The Ethnic & Cultural Affairs Commission is responsible for investigating & recommending policies and programs concerning underrepresented communities at UC Davis. This commission writes and edits legislation regarding campus issues, ensuring that the student voice is heard within our student government.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Commissioners must attend and actively participate in commission meetings and projects, providing input and effective solutions to the issues that affect underrepresented communities on our campus.
- Open mind and positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others
- Good writing & communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.