Student Government: Student Police Relations Committee Member
Name: Ben Marchman
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-3 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0547-2014
Last Date to Apply: March 5, 2014
To work with the campus community an the UC Davis and City of Davis Police Departments towards bettering relations between the student body and the police.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend regular meetings
- Stay in contact with committee members
- Work on projects or goals designed to improve student-police relations
- Ability to keep in contact through email or phone
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.