Student Government: 5K Stride for Aggie Pride Outreach
Name: Felicia Ong
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 6-10 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 5, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0549-2014
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 23, 2014
To raise awareness about the 2014 5K Stride for Aggie Pride event.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- manage 5K social media
- outreach to student body to encourage registration
- manage tabling and outreach at campus events to promote the 5K
- knowledge of social media and outreach
- able to effectively manage a team of students
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.