Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Vice Chairperson
Name: Robert Hsu
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 22, 2014
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0557-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 8, 2014
The duties of the Vice
Chairperson are to aid the Chairperson in their duties, fill in for them
whenever they are unavailable, and to assume other general responsibilities for
the Entrepreneurship Fund.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
In detail, the
responsibilities are as follows:
• Lead meetings when Chairperson is not available. This includes scheduling the meeting time and place, and creating the agenda.
• Ensure grant cycles run smoothly, including monitoring publicity, choosing applicants to move to final presentation round, scheduling presentation times and location with E-Fund staff, finalists, and the Selection Committee.
• Take notes during weekly meetings
• Ensure that grant disbursements are completed in a timely manner
• Provide support to the Chairperson with their duties and understand the duties of all the other staff members as to properly facilitate their duties
• Interest in
entrepreneurship and social impact
• Highly professional communication skills in person, e-mailing, and phone
• Ability to take independent initiative
• Organized, dependable, and punctual
• Desire to help aspiring student entrepreneurs
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.