Student Government: ASUCD Judicial Clerk
Name: Jefferson Chau
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 29, 2014
End Date: June 4, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0560-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2014
To serve a a Judicial Clerk of the ASUCD Court for the 2014-2015 school year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
The Judicial Clerk's duties include serving as assistant to Court Justices during meetings, deliberation and hearings, general clerical work, maintaining the official records of the court and compiling the history of the court as an institution.
- The ability and willingness to work well with court members, as well as other ASUCD officials and members of the association
- The penchant ability for organization and clarity
- The ability to take notes quickly for court records
- The ability to use MS Word, Excel and other tools necessary for the position
- The ability to keep confidentiality of various cases in progress
- The ability to keep up with shifting court schedules and responsibilities
- An enthusiasm for Judicial Affairs
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.