Student Government: Outreach Assembly Speaker
Name: Isabella Tang
Payrate: $47/week (pending ASUCD budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2015
End Date: Dec. 31, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0592-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2015
To direct and run Outreach Assembly
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead weekly meetings
- Organize outreach projects and events
- Build and maintain relationships with student organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience require
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.