Student Government: Student Health and Wellness Committee Members &Alternates
Name: Sam Bhatnagar
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2015
End Date: Dec. 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0600-2014
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 11, 2014
SHAWC is responsible for upholding, promoting, and creating a positive culture around mental, physical, sexual, and social health. The committee's job is to create events/initiatives that promote health and wellness across campus and actively involve the entire campus population.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend Weekly Meetings (1-1.5 hrs)
- Collaborate with existing student groups and health and wellness resource centers
- Develop connections and methods of promoting health and wellness
- Program/Facilitate Events
- Knowledge about how to promote health and wellness culture
- Communication skills/leadership/enthusiasm
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.