Student Government: Volunteer Staff for Senator Santiago
Name: Danielle Mae Santiago
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5-10
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 11, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0609-2015
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 10, 2015
Assist Senator Santiago with projects as well as outreach to the Davis community.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Keep strong email correspondence
- Strong sense of leadership or want to better leadership
- Creative problem solving
- Strong writer and speaker
- Inclusive language and attitude
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.