Student Government: DREAM Committee - Chair
Name: Nilofer Chollampat
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-6 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2015
End Date: June 3, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0611-2014
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 3, 2014
To overlook, supervise, and facilitate meetings of the undocumented ASUCD student (DREAM) Committee.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Advocate for initiatives on campus to help undocumented students at UC Davis.
- Collaborate with existing student groups and centers.
- Program and facilitate events
- Develop quarterly reports on issues pertaining to undocumented students
- Knowledge about undocumented issues
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.