Student Government: DREAM Committee Member
Name: Efrain Delgado
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Feb. 4, 2015
End Date: March 21, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0612-2015
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 5, 2015
To serve the AB540 and undocumented student community on campus. Committee members will play a key role in establishing a strong foundation for this newly formed committee.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Taking on individual tasks that involve interacting with students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- Attending weekly meetings
- Checking in with Chair of committee
- Will be working closely with the AB540 & Undocumented Student Center
- Knowledge of legislation that affects the AB540 and undocumented community
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizing skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.