Student Government: Elections Committee - Marketing Department Chair
Name: John Wu
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs week
Start Date: Nov. 7, 2014
End Date: Feb. 20, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0613-2014
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 6, 2014
Teach Elections Staff methods and ways to market Elections to UC Davis students to increase voter turnout
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Powerpoint presentations
- Marketing knowledge and skills
- Hold meetings with Elections Committee Staff
- Marketing skills required
- Attend(ed) all Elections Committee meeting up till (10/27)
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.