Student Government: Volunteer Staff for ASUCD Senator Roman Rivilis
Name: Roman Rivilis
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 15, 2015
End Date: Dec. 10, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0619-2014
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 8, 2015
To positively impact the undergraduate student experience as a member of Senator Rivilis's staff.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Review ASUCD governing documents and engage in the legislative process
- Develop projects to enhance quality of student life
- Represent undergraduate student body with administration
- Passionate about the undergraduate student experience
- Creatively minded
- Self-directed learner
- Solution oriented
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.