Student Government: Renovations and Construction Committee - Chair
Name: Kevin Sun
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 0-10 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 12, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0620-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 28, 2015
Increase student involvement and awareness of major decisions occurring on the UC Davis campus relating to renovations and construction.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Report back to ASUCD Senate at a quarterly basis
- Participate in at least one specific Project Advisory Committee
- Conduct bi-weekly committee meetings during the academic year
- Oversee social media and other platforms of public outreach
- Host or present at UCD town hall meetings
- Organized and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Interest in design, architecture, and community development a plus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.