Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Nathan Bentham
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 5, 2015
End Date: Jan. 4, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0622-2014
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 10, 2014
To investigate and recommend improvements to ASUCD internal operations, review Senate legislation and pursue projects that enhance the quality of student life.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings on Mondays from 5 - 7 pm
- Research pending ASUCD legislation
- Write ASUCD legislation
- Review ASUCD Long-Range Plans
- Attend one Senate meeting per quarter
- Attend one other ASUCD commission meeting per quarter
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Punctuality, motivation, and enthusiasm
- Ability to work both individually and in a group
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.