Student Government: Legislative Aid for Senator Thomas
Name: Kamaal Thomas
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6-10 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 19, 2015
End Date: March 6, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0636-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 16, 2015
Provide legislative support to the Senator in the decision-making process.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the ASUCD Constitution
- Analyze and brief the Senator on the coming Senate Bills
- Provide recommendations
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Interest in legal analysis
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.