Student Government: Volunteer Staff for Senator Thomas
Name: Kamaal Thomas
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 4-7 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 23, 2015
End Date: Feb. 27, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0638-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 19, 2015
To assist Senator Thomas in his projects and initiatives within ASUCD
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Be able to assist in ASUCD-sponsored events
- Attend club or campus organization meetings
- Brief Senator on issues affecting the campus community
- No experience required
- Commitment to service
- Good verbal communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.