Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Commission Chair
Name: Marissa Ayala
Payrate: $47/wk (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10+ Hours/Week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 15, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0640-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 21, 2015
To effectively lead the environmental policy and planning commission. The commission chair should ensure that the mission of the commission is upheld, and take responsibility in working with other sustainability related groups on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Facilitate weekly meetings
- Hold four regular office hours per week
- Advise ASUCD on improvements to sustainability
- Pursue projects that improve the overall sustainability of ASUCD
- Basic knowledge of ASUCD protocol and bylaws
- Applicants should be creative and motivated to use their knowledge of sustainability to better our campus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.