Student Government: Elections Committee - Marketing Department Chair
Name: Alex Lee
Payrate: $28.13/week (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs week
Start Date: Oct. 12, 2015
End Date: March 14, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0645-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 1, 2015
- Teach Elections Staff methods and ways to market Elections to UC Davis students to increase voter turnout
- Come up with marketing strategies and polling stations ideas
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Powerpoint presentations
- Marketing knowledge and skills
- Hold meetings with Elections Committee Staff
- Marketing skills required
- Attend all Elections Committee meetings
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.