Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Marissa Ayala
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2015
End Date: June 10, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0646-2015
Last Date to Apply: June 10, 2015
The purpose of the commission is to unite and assess legislation relevant to sustainability, as well as work with other environmental groups to improve the sustainable practices of UC Davis. Members should be enthusiastic about improving their campus and have knowledge of the environment.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings Tuesdays at 7:30
- Provide insight into how UC Davis can become more sustainable
- Communicate effectively
- Good communication skills and a willingness to work with others
- Interest or knowledge about legislation related to the environment
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.