Student Government: Elections Committee - Marketing Department
Name: Daisy He
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5
Start Date: Oct. 12, 2015
End Date: March 14, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0648-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 7, 2015
Work under the ASUCD Election Committee to increase voter turnout in ASUCD elections and increase the legitimacy of elected student bodies and passed measures with various marketing, advertising and sales plans and tactics.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Increase voter turnout through social + campus advertising, flyering, classroom presentations, and other tactics to make a successful advertising campaign
- Conduct marketing and advertising research
- Brainstorm creative ideas to maximize the return on investment (ROI)
- Attend weekly meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Positive empowering attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
- Possess a creative mind with the ability to produce outstanding and exceptional ideas.
- No previous experience required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.