Student Government: Volunteer Staff for Senator Gabriel Johnson
Name: Gabriel Johnson
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-6 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 5, 2015
End Date: March 19, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0649-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 1, 2015
ASUCD Senator Gabriel Johnson is looking for staff to help improve student wellness and their experience through projects, proposals, and legislation.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Volunteering with Senator Gabriel Johnson will allow you to aid in accomplishing his platforms and goals.
- Gives you a preview to what Student Government does and how you can impact the campus.
- Also the ability to create your own projects for student and campus involvement.
- Open minded
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Desire to grow
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.