Student Government: ASUCD Court Clerk
Name: Alexis Caligluri
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0651-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 1, 2015
Learn about the Judicial Branch of ASUCD and participate in legal research and discussion as well as take minutes at meetings and hearings
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Keep minutes for weekly meetings and hearings on a rotating basis with other clerks.
- Be attentive and interactive with the discussions and engage with this element of the governmental process.
- Practiced typist
- Good analytical and logical reasoning
- Timely, appropriate, and responsible
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.