Student Government: Volunteer Staff for ASUCD Senator Miguel Guerrero
Name: Miguel Louis Guerrero
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-7 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 2, 2015
End Date: March 15, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0653-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 29, 2015
To assist Senator Miguel Guerrero in his projects and initiatives within ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Be available to assist in ASUCD-sponsored events
- Good time management
- Experience working in teams
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.