Student Government: Senator
Name: Mariah Kala Watson
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: Oct. 8, 2015
End Date: March 10, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0654-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 1, 2015
The ASUCD Senate is responsible for maintenance, use and title to all ASUCD property, allocation of all ASUCD revenues, and the development of all policies and regulations necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of ASUCD. The Senate consists of twelve (12) elected members of the student body who represent the student voice at UC Davis . The Senate consists of twenty-two members, but only the twelve (12) Senators have the ability to vote.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Attend all meetings of the ASUCD Senate (every
Thursday from 6 PM until completion)
● Fulfill all duties enumerated by the ASUCD Constitution and Bylaws
● Everything listed above
● Represent Student Interests to campus entities
● Work on projects/platforms
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students
- Adaptive Leader
- Must attend all mandatory meetings and be able to fulfill the previously listed responsibilities
- Dedicated to learning about how to be successful as a Senator
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.