Student Government: Director of Outreach for Senator Thomas
Name: Kamaal Thomas
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 4-8 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 19, 2015
End Date: Feb. 27, 2016
Job Number: 0008-0664-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 22, 2015
Assist Senator Thomas in outreach efforts to the campus community, city of Davis, and state of California. Increase engagement with various national and regional organizations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Arrange speaking engagements on Senator Thomas' behalf
- Research events for Senator Thomas to speak at
- Coordinate logistics for scheduled speaking
- Identify conferences for the Senator to attend
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to arrange events
- Attention to details
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.