Unitrans: Operations Assistant
Name: Anissa Liu
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0681-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2012
Unitrans is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Operations Asistant. The successful applicant will work closely with the Operations Manager, assisting with maintaining the smooth operation of the Unitrans system.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist with schedule and route planning.
- Assist with maintaining necessary equipment stocks.
- Participate in internal planning.
- Assist with customer service.
- Help at priority and mandatory meetings.
- Assist the OM in various projects:
a. research & resolve customer complaints
b. communicate with rate supervisors to keep internal documents current
1. Must have current employment with Unitrans.
2. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
3. Ability to communicate along all lines of authority.
4. Ability to give and take directions.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Must be available to assist at mandatory meetings.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.